Exceptional Advocates.
Extraordinary Results.

Stratton & Green, ALC Are Here To Help You

| Dec 19, 2016 | Firm News |

As an employee of a company, you have certain rights based on employee law. When these rights have been violated, you have the option to see counsel. But who do you turn to? How do you find the right attorney for your case?

When you are in need of legal assistance in regards to your employment, then you need the help of an attorney who specializes in employee law. Stratton & Green, ALC is one such group that can help you with your legal needs. You may find yourself due wages that were not paid to you or been illegally terminated. These are just two examples of why you may need an attorney based on your employment.

If you feel that you are in need of legal counsel for your job, contact an attorney for a free consultation. The experts at Stratton & Green, ALC will review your case and be able to help you see if you have an option for filing a claim. Every detail of your position within the company as well as what has happened will be discussed. The attorney will then provide you with information on the steps that can be taken to solve your problem.

For example, let’s say you worked a full shift for one month but had several hours of overtime. Your employer did not pay you overtime pay, but only your standard wages. This would be cause for an employee law case. You are rightfully due overtime based on certain laws in the United States. An experienced attorney will be able to file a claim for you and help you receive lost wages and possible more due to any issue you may have faced such as late bill payments due to loss of income.

When you choose to work with an attorney who is experienced in employee law, you set yourself up for success. The knowledge and experience of the attorney helps you to be able to file a claim and be successfully in your endeavors for compensation or rightful employment.